Monday, April 20, 2009

Excitement stirring in the hearts of the UGA Choir members

It's completely understandable to be excited about singing overseas, especially if it's for the first time. I, Ember at Incantato Tours, a former student in the University of Arkansas, Schola Cantorum was overwhelmed the first time I sang with my choir in Italy. The venue, the acoustics, the music, and the local audience overwhelmed me. I think I cried the entire first concert! Here are a few things that your fellow mates had to say about getting ready to go to Italy:

“I am so excited to have the opportunity to sing in some of Italy's beautiful churches, and I'm sure this will make my first trip to Europe even more memorable.” –Christina Esposito

"This will be my first time in Europe and I feel honored to be singing in some of the most beautiful places in the world.” –Morgan Roberts

"I'm so grateful for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!" –Stephanie Post

"This trip truly is a chance of a lifetime! I cannot wait to not only get to visit, but get to sing in some of the most magnificent venues in the world! I know this trip will be life-changing and I cannot wait to experience Italy's amazing culture to the fullest!" –Katie Sorrels

"This summer will be my first time to Europe, and I can't wait to sing in some of the beautiful, timeless churches.” –David Okun

No comments: